From the darkness and uncertainty of Jehovah's Witnesses to the glory of the Kingdom of Heaven

No longer dead, but made alive by God Himself to be an heir with Jesus Christ by faith and grace alone.

Friday, June 01, 2007

A Prayer Request

Please pray to the Almighty that I don't have ill will towards those that think I've left God.

Ask that a "someday you'll know hell exists, but then it will be too late" wish does not take hold of me. I find myself falling into that presumptuous trap.

Ask the Holy Spirit to give me the words to testify about the Lord and the hope within me.
Above all, please pray that my family and friends are liberated from bondage and find the mercy and love in Jesus Christ.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

I'll pray for you.

Sacchiel said...

Thanks Wayne, I'm glad I have another christian praying for me.